Sunday, April 5, 2015

Christmas cards


I am part of a Christmas card Tutorial  #christmascardtutorials2015 and the first card was on a night sky and masking. I don't have distress ink so I used CTMH inks- Gypsy(Z2190), Indian Corn Blue(Z2130), and Black(Z2105)
The stamp set is a past Stamp of the Month(S1310). Cardstock is White Daisy and the pearls are from Michaels- Recollections
Thank you Justine Hovey for the great tutorial. Anyone interested in participating in the class please contact Justine The Twilight Stamper.

Background is the same as the first but I used green  pearl embossing powder-Recollections
and stamp set (D1625) which I can't seem to find so it may be retired. Added bitty sparkle(Z126)
The cardstock for the base is New England Ivy((1282) The snowflakes are from(D1380)retired, stamped with White Daisy ink(Z2163)

No comments:

Post a Comment