Wednesday, November 2, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop-City Sidewalks

              Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products 
Blog Hop. 

This week we are featuring City Sidewalks!

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from Janna's Blog you are in the right place.
Now let's get started!
Three of these are made with the PML cards of the City Sidewalks paper pack as well as the paper from the pack.

The first one is my favorite! I just love how the lights look. I colored some of them with the ShinHan markers and I used Cranberry and Black cardstock.



This one I used Willow and Cranberry cardstock.


This one I added zip strips to Lagoon paper and added some bitty sparkles.

This one I used a bow from the  City Sidewalks Complements to make the PML card look like a present and the stamp is from the Very Merry(D1694) stamp set.



This one, I cut out the house from the Flower Market cartridge and I think the letters are from the Artbooking cartridge. I had everything written down but in my craft room clutter I couldn't find the list!! The little house is part of the PML card. Some sparkles were added as well. The Cranberry paper was embossed with the Christmas lights embossing folder(Z4001)



Thank you for checking out my projects.

If you are interested in any of the products shown or any additional supplies you can buy them here . If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Donna's Blog . Make sure to check out her amazing work!

1. Lauren's Blog
2. Janna's Blog
3.Corinna's Blog
4Donna's Blog
5.Annette's Blog


See you on Wednesday (November 16) as we will be featuring (Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges)!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love the one with the Christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these- especially the lights and the zip strip ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards! Love those Christmas Lights and what a great use of the zip strips.

    ReplyDelete