Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 2017 Blog Hop-Succulents and Flowers

Welcome to the February Cross Canada Hop!

This month it is Succulents and Flowers.

 To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle Stewart
 If you came from Janet's Blog then you are in the right place!


Now on to my projects:








. I've seen a few different ideas the flowers and succulents were used for so I decided to use an vintage cup and saucer to display the plants from the wreath.I put a half of a styrofoam egg to put inside the cup and I pinned the flowers to make a bouquet. 
I then made some succulents and roses from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge and pinned them into a small mason jar with a  half of an egg covered in tissue paper. I used the clear Shimmer brush(Z3293) to give them a little sparkle. The plants were cut from the Whimsy fundamentals paper pack. One of the colors has a design and the other I stamped a design with the Playful Patterns Cricut Bundle that came with the Flower Market cartridge. I wrapped a piece of ribbon from the Ribbon Pack(Z3287) around the jar.
Hope you like my project!

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Michelle's Blog

If you get lost along the way, you can head toMichelle's Blog   as she has the complete blog list.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring  mark  February 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Be U T Full!!! ~ LOVE it! That vintage tea cup with succulents... and if you forget to water... you are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects! Your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous little poseys! They'd make a perfect little gift to brighten someone's day. And they don't need watering!!! :) I love your idea of using tea-cups or mason jars to hold these little bouquets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Corinna!! I have a beautiful tea cup that was my mom's and would look gorgeous with a bunch of paper flowers in it! My weekend project!

    ReplyDelete