Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Wanderful HWBH




Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop! 


If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to my hearts Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The hearts of the west team was founded by Nancy Klein.
This months challenge is 
Wanderful paper pack, brought to you by the new Annual Inspirations, hand picked by Nancy Klein. 

If you came fro
 Kim Loewen's Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us. 







I just returned from my son's wedding in Mexico so decided to use the Wanderful paper pack to start a journal of the wonderful occasion.



Page 1


I used CTMH for most of the layout unless otherwise specified.
Smoothie, Crystal blue, Gypsy cardstock and Wanderful paper pack was used.
The map was from a flyer. Wanderful Assortment and Complements were also used.
I used the Artbooking cartridge to do the heart overlay and the Happy Face is a random sticker from Staples.
The Itinarary was printed.


Page 2
Page 2 of my 2 page layout.  Smoothie and crystal blue and  white daisy cardstock. The wedding word was cut from  Artiste cartridge(Z1790) and the numbers are from the Artbooking cartridge(Z1906) The perfect day is part of the Wanderful complements and Mexico was  cut from the Wanderful paper pack. Embellishments are sparkles and bitty sparkles from CTMH. The heart stamp is from Inkadinkadoo. I used Gelly roll 08 white marker for the stitch marks. The flower border is  all the bouquets from the wedding that I cut out.

Anyone interested in buying any of the supplies I used please go to my OBA corinnamurphy.ctmh.com andd have a look at all the wonderful memories you can create using Close to My Heart.



Thanks for joining us this month and come back next month to see what creative projects we can bring to you! Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.


















5 comments:

  1. OMG Corinna! When I first looked at your layout, it didn't even look like the same paper pack!! Using the Smoothie as the base cardstock was a great idea! I really love how you pulled the colours from what the groom was wearing. I think my absolute favourite part is the cascade of flowers flowing down the middle of the layout. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous & Fun! Great use of the heart background and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and yes it doesn't look like the same paper pack. Love the heart overlay from Artbooking and the cascade of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!! Fun change!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete